- HOBAS MSDS Sheet
- Wall Fitting Pipe - for connections to structure walls of any thickness.
- Wall Fitting Pipe & Coupling - for connections to concrete walls wider than the FWC Coupling. A short pipe stub can be assembled to the wall coupling to make up the entire structure wall thickness.
- Wall Fitting Coupling - for connections to concrete walls with same width as the FWC coupling (8", 10", or 11 1/2") depending on pipe size.
- FWC End Cap
- Branch Fitting's Concrete Encasement
- Long Term Outdoor Storage
Proper bedding and support of all pipes exiting structures is essential for preventing excessive pipe stresses and deflections, and joint abuse.
Wall couplings must be maintained round during concrete pours for future pipe connections.